This sweet little girl was born to one of my good friends. I was dying to photograph her so I went to her house:) She is only 6 days young. Isn't she a cutie?
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Finally......
at 3:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This sweet little girl was born to one of my good friends. I was dying to photograph her so I went to her house:) She is only 6 days young. Isn't she a cutie?
at 3:10 PM
2 comments:
Wow, those are so good. That baby is so cute. Her eyes look amazing in the first picture. She looks just like Kelly too. And those little boys look adorable. Good job!
Those pictures are so cute, espcially with the cute, cuddly fabric underneath. I want you to come back and take more pictures of Luke. He' so cute! He's always wide-eyed, it's so funny. I think he's a little over stimulated or something.
Post a Comment