Friday, February 6, 2009

Leilani

One of my best friends since 4th grade(Lori) just had her 2nd little girl a few months ago. She came to hang out yesterday and of course I just had to take some pics. We were running out of light because it was about 4:30pm, but we got a few cuties.
I love this one below, Mom and baby touching:) Very sweet!


Gotta love the profile picture.

Baby drool.......




Just happy.
(Lori, note the purple text......I know it's your favorite color:)



2 comments:

Melinda said...

Oh, she is so adorable. Tell Lori I think she is the cutest! Good pictures too! I like the first one too.

Lori said...

Dana, you got talent girl, nice job, thanks for the fun afternoon and evening! I need to get my camera so we can play together and take pics. love the blog! thanks for the adorable pics of Lei Lei. ;)