Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ariel......soon to be new Mommy

This is Ariel. She is sweet and obviously beautiful! This is her first baby and she is due in just a few weeks. I had a lot of fun with this photo shoot. I hope you like them Ariel;)

These are my favorite's below:




I was playing around with the pic below. I burned the edges to give it a glowing effect. Of course, this is the obligatory "heart" picture.

Hahahaha! This one is a joke. This is the weather we were hoping for, but got gray skies instead.

Gorgeous preggo lady!

5 comments:

ariel said...

thanks so much for doing this! i think they turned out great! love the fake background :)

Melinda said...

She is very cute! That picture of her lying in the grass looks fake it's so pretty! I wish I looked that good when I was pregnant. Some people just can pull it off so well.

Sue said...

Great job Dana! They look fantastic!

Christie said...

Love these!!!

Juliann said...

Oh my gosh!! How do you know Ariel?? She and I sing in the same choir. How funny!! Beautiful pictures, Dana!