Thursday, May 7, 2009

Baby Isaac

Well, this cute boy will be two weeks old tomorrow. He was so good for me in the beginning.............that is all I have to say:) (wink, wink) HAHA! He was just fine. Thanks Sue!!
Hooray! I figured out how to make the pics bigger!!

Here they are:

Pics for photo blog
Baby Isaac 2
Love this one above.
Baby Isaac 3
Baby Isaac 4

Baby Isaac 5

Baby Isaac 6

Baby Isaac 7
This one above is blurry and I like it:)

Baby Isaac 8
I couldn't help myself:)


9 comments:

Sue said...

These are great! I was afraid that there were only crying pics but these look fantastic! Thanks so much!

Lisa Mills Photography said...

I really like these photos.

Cathy T said...

Your shots of babies are the best!!! You have real talent.

Kira said...

So cute, you do great work. To get big pics link Scenes From the Wild from my blog. She gave directions to get bigger pics about 6 mos ago or so. You will also enjoy her pics :)

Alexandria said...

Those are so cute. The last one where he is crying looks like Darin!

Kira said...

nice big pics :)

Linzy said...

oh my gosh those are cute! Cute baby...good photographer...

Tammi said...

what a beautiful little boy! good pictures dana!

Paul*Cat*Hallie*Ty said...

Amazing! Could he be any cuter?