Here is my latest below. This is a sweet couple who are so happy to be married now. It was a fun time and the families were fabulous to be around! Congratulations Collin and Heidi!! Happy Honeymoon!
What a beautiful bride! I love her wedding colors. You did a great job. I love the one of her posing with her hands on her hips with her husband smiling behind her. I love the last one too.
Dana!!! They are awesome! Yes, I must admit that the one with Nick and Gabe rocks, what a great shot! Thank you again for doing such an awesome job, Heidi and Collin will love them!
Welcome to my photo blog! I am Dana. I am nice and I like to have fun!
Contact me if you would like to book me to photograph you or your fabulous family or your sweet newborn baby or your cute children as they grow up way too fast!
I'm excited to meet you!
Email me at danawillis@gmail.com with any questions or to book a session with me. Go to my website(click link below) to see my prices and portfolio.
Thanks for visiting and have a great day!!
7 comments:
The pictures are fantastic! I love the colors! You did a great job!
Wonderful pictures, Dana. I love the one of the man and boy both pinning on their flowers. Did you stage that? So cute. Everything looks wonderful.
They had no clue that I took it. It has become one of my favorite's too.
What a beautiful bride! I love her wedding colors. You did a great job. I love the one of her posing with her hands on her hips with her husband smiling behind her. I love the last one too.
Awesome job Dana!!!
Dana!!! They are awesome! Yes, I must admit that the one with Nick and Gabe rocks, what a great shot! Thank you again for doing such an awesome job, Heidi and Collin will love them!
WOW! Good job Dana. Beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment