Monday, March 29, 2010

I Heart Faces {Dramatic B&W}


When I was shooting this family, I was so lucky to have gotten this shot! I love the Dad's face. I see love for his little boy:) I also love that the little boys hair is sticking up in back. It is real and not perfect! Love it.

Photobucket

GO visit this fabulous site: www.iheartfaces.com

13 comments:

Haleigh said...

Love it! I just love the look on Dad's face. Great processing!

Haleigh Rohner

Anonymous said...

It's an awesome photo with intense emotion!

Jen said...

It appears to make a heart as well with their heads and then arms positioned just right. I love it when that happens.

Unknown said...

Amazing photo!!!!

Candace said...

Oh gosh, this is remarkable! The dad's feelings are so evident. Excellent shot!

Leslie said...

I love this! It's so sweet!

abnsigoslady said...

So stinkin' cute.

Anonymous said...

I love it. Nothing sweeter than an affectionate daddy!

Crystal Rae said...

I love this photo. Daddy's love is always there.

flat yeast bread said...

Beautiful, what a sweet moment!

Linda said...

I love this picture...and those people!

Parkin Family said...

Love this picture and the fact that those 2 belong to me!!!

teresa dunlop photography said...

thats is precious...