Wednesday, April 21, 2010

{Move over Gerber Baby}

I'm practically dying at his cuteness, aren't you?
He was a perfect little model. Just happy to be there. He was even hysterically laughing at me at one point. Am I THAT funny looking?! Ok, don't answer that:)
I pictured him in a "Sunday driving" hat and I think it fit him perfectly!
Thanks Elise for helping me out:)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

Elise & Ty said...

WOW - that kid must have GOOD LOOKING parents!! :) Dana - those are amazing! Thanks so much for doing them even in the "inclement weather"...I hope your camera survived!? They are great - I definitely need to order LOTS!!!

jamirodana said...

Camera is just fine;)
His parents are great looking people too! You have to be to have this cutie pie.

tracy layne said...

SO darling!! Love his little outfit, love the pics!