Tuesday, May 4, 2010

{Jill+2}

This was the perfect session to have this week since Mother's Day is this Sunday! (don't forget)
This beautiful mother is Jill. She is the mother to these two cuties.
She is also a strong, confident, talented and lovely woman!
I hope all mother's and future mother's have a wonderful Mother's day!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

Amy said...

What beautiful pictures of a BEAUTIFUL family! (those eyes!) I can't believe how much they all look alike.

Emily said...

I agree with amy, what a beautiful family! It looks like the wind let up for you to get some great shots, you are just THAT good even the wind obeys you.

Heather Strong said...

Oh my gosh I love them!! So cute! I need you to take our pictures sometime this summer. I already have our outfits planned out ha ha.