Wednesday, February 9, 2011

{Giveaway!!!!!}

**Update: I'm enjoying the funny stories you all are sending!! Hahaha! Thank you for making me laugh! Keep 'em coming!**

Photobucket

Photobucket

**Winner announced on February 15th**
After winner of FREE session is announced. I will pick another two people to get $25 off a session fee. Just so you know!

**UPDATE**-Just kidding about "session must take place in February". I made this a while back and just realized we are almost halfway through the month. Winner can schedule session until end of March.

30 comments:

Welcome! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linzy said...

1. I already "like" you on FB.
2. How do I "follow" your blog? I couldn't find how to do that.
3. This is about Cody! So about a month ago Jackson woke up in the middle of the night crying so Cody went up to check on him. He was up there for about 10 min. Then I heard Jackson start screaming again and Cody came back in our room. I asked why Jackson was still crying and he didn't say anything ( b/c I think he was sleep walking!) Sooo, I went up to check on Jackson and Cody had left him IN the rocking. The poor kid was on his tummy with his feet hanging off the chair. And Cody didn't remember any of it!

Shawnee said...

I "like" you on FB.

Shawnee said...

I follow your blog and subscribe to your rss feed in my google reader.

Dana Willis said...

Okay Linzy, try and see if it works now. I added something to the top right side of my blog titled "Follow Me!"

Bri!!! said...

I am following your blog

Bri!!! said...

I liked you on facebook

Bri!!! said...

I would LOVE to win because we will be in Utah in March and Caleb is due for some new pics! Have you seen how cute he is?;-). I think he would be a great little guy for your to photograph!

Embarrassing moment....hmmmm, I actually have lots, but here is a link to a story I wrote about one of them. It's too long to write here. It was a classic "Bri" moment for sure.

http://brihoopes.blogspot.com/2008/09/where-it-all-began.html

P.S. PLEASE pick me:-)!

Ali said...

I already like you on FB. :)

Ali said...

I follow your blog.

Ali said...

embarrassing...hmmm. When learning to ski about 11 years ago I fell flat on my face while trying to stop in front of the people waiting in line for the lift. :)

Nate, Monique and Haven said...

1- I already "like" you on FB too :)
2- I already follow your blog on my google reader... LOVE seeing your pix... especially of your little girl!
3- Besides the time when I hung out with some friends for the first time and my husband felt comfortable enough to talk about a poop-dollar... hmmm, to be honest, I've called my mom and sister asking if they know an embarrassing moment and none of us can think of one. Growing up with a mother like mine, you just get used to being embarrassed, so you never get embarrassed.. Like I'm desensitized...

How bout a funny story?
My mom has this relationship with a man named Sam. Sam is nice and mean and nice and mean. About 2 years ago, mom moved to New York with Sam and started being mean. So my little sister and I flew to NY to move her out. We had packed up and already drove for a full day. At our first hotel stop, mom had this crazy laughing attack and had to admit to something. We finally got out of her that she switched Sam's Vigra pills with his stool softener pills! Apparently they look the same :)

Amy said...

Oooh I like you!

Amy said...

I follow you too!

Amy said...

I had a friend on the yearbook committee who needed a story for an embarrassing moments page to meet a deadline. She made up a story about my mom coming up and asking my bra size in front of a bunch of boys in the middle of the mall..... And it was published. In my Jr. High Yearbook. I had people coming up to me all day long asking about my bra size. THAT was embarrassing. :D

Kelly said...

PICK ME! PICK ME!

Molly Kay said...

1. I now like you on FB
2. I now follow you through Yahoo(I think, I've never done that before)
3. An Embarassing moment: My husband and I went to go surfing shortly after we were married (which by the way- I can't surf). It was a pretty crowded beach (or so I tell myself) and I ran right over my own husband, why? because I had absolutely no control. Last. time. surfing. ever. I'm awful. Haha.
By the way- you are a great photographer! I'm inspired. You need to show me some of your tricks! See you Tuesday!

Danny & Stephanie said...

1. I like you on facebook :)
2. I am a blog follower
3. Ok, embarrassing moment. Freshman year of college I strutting my stuff through the cafeteria thinking I was hot stuff. Suddenly my bff slammed me against the drink machine. Turns out my pants were ripped right along the butt seam. The whole place had seen me strutting my bare white butt. Fabulous.

I love looking at your blog, you are really talented! I'd love to win :)

rozanny said...

I follow your blog and I like you on FB... 3... I'm perfect. I don't have any embarrassing moments... (Well, I take that back... with kids... they're all embarrassing moments.)

Tammi said...

1.I have 'liked' you for a long time now.
2.I now follow your blog. I think I did that right anyway.
3.Embarrasing moment...oh boy. Well, I was laughing so hard that I peed myself infront of my first Jr. High boyfriend. Just typing that down still makes me cringe. Ugh.

k8e said...

I just liked you on FB. :)

k8e said...

I follow your blog and subscribe to your rss feed in my google reader.

k8e said...

So excited for this! I SO hope I win! You work is amazing! And plus I haven't seen you in ages!

So embarrassing moment....when I visit my in-laws we usually stay in their basement. Well, the only bathroom has 2 doors...one from the hall and one from a bedroom. I went in the middle of the night (I was pregnant)checking both doors were locked, then I was the first one up in the morning so I didn't check the door since I figured it was still locked from my midnight trip. So as I'm sitting on the toilet I slowly here the door open and see someone coming in. I totally thinking it was Jeds brother but all I could say was "I don't think you should come in here, I don't think you should come in!" ha ha! It was Jed knowing that the door was open. Ugh! Pretty sure my face was in total shock/agony! It was pretty funny after. ha ha!

Carrie said...

Hey Dana!
1. I "like" you on facebook.
2. "Follow your blog! Love it!
3. Years ago while walking through a Walmart with Naomi and Gwen. Naomi noticed a very short man who works at Walmart walking the opposite direction. She immediately yells out, "Mom, look there's a little man! Look at the little man Mom!! Look!" I pretended not to know her.

The Nams said...

Oooo!! I remembered an embarrassing moment!! So, last year (or the year before) on Valentine's Day, Nate's parents were in town staying at our house. They really just wanted to spend time with Haven, so Nate and I went to see a late movie (the 3rd Underworld, great movies!). We got back around 1 or 2am and came home to a "wonderful" surprise! Nate's parents (who were still at our home) decorated our bedroom for Valentine's Day. Um, candles, rose petals... the works! I'm not kidding! I was MORTIFIED!!! What kind of girl wants to get it on with her husband in a room that her mother in law set up, as her MIL is sleeping in the next room?!?! Needless to say, Nate did NOT get any that Valentine's Day. I just couldn't do it...

The Nams said...

By the way, this is Monique... it was signed into Nate's gmail :)

Kira said...

I like you :)

Kira said...

I follow you :)

Kira said...

Hmmmm.....I think it was yesterday when we were on the airplane home and I took Keaton to the potty. A couple minutes later he yelled, "MOM I NEED MY BUM WIPED". Kids....

Holly Germer said...

1. I already like you.
2. I follow your blog on reader.
3. I once fell flat on my face at a track meet. Right in front of the stands. I was so embarassed, but I got up and finished the race. I was crying afterwards so I pretended to be hurt so it didn't look like I was such a baby. Ooh, I hope I win!!