I helped my friend Jen G. shoot a wedding last Friday. We had fun being two of us instead of one. I have not shot a wedding with another photographer before but if I do more weddings(not sure about it yet), I will definitely have a 2nd shooter from now on. It is nice to have two heads thinking instead of one!
Thanks Jen! I had a good time and my achy legs have recovered!
Hahahaha!
The happy couple were so cute together. I enjoyed the bright colors used too.
Here are a few favorites I took that day:








3 comments:
I am double checking, but I think this is a girl from my home stake. My sister-in-law came up from Texas to do her hair and makeup. So funny!
Great pictures, Dana! You totally should do weddings! You'll be fantastic.
It was so fun! You are the best and I will never do another wedding without you!!!
Post a Comment