Saturday, June 18, 2011

{Evan's Wedding}

Well, I found out I was shooting this wedding the night before.
Their original photographer had bailed on them, lame.
I got the phone call and decided that I would be happy to help.
I think this is the way to do weddings. I don't have any time
to get nervous or lose sleep trying to remember things for the
big day. Haha! This was a fun wedding!
The bride and groom were fabulous and so cute together.
I told them I would try to post a few images for them to peek
at during their honeymoon. There are so many more, but I can't post
THAT many images. :) Thanks Evans! Congratulations!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Awesome pictures Dana! :)

Cortanie Evans said...

We love these pictures so far and we cannot wait to see more! Thank you for helping us out! :)

Amy Jones said...

They are just FANTASTIC! You did a wonderful job. And...I agree with you: less time to get nervous is much better.

Linzy said...

Dana you are amazing! Those are stunning! I Especially love the one with the light pole and temple in the background! great job!

Catherine Grace Life Photography said...

Awesome job! LOVE the one in front of the temple! Beautiful :)

Emily said...

Fantastic as always my friend. Thank you for saving the day, and doing it with beautiful photography!