Saturday, November 22, 2008

Dayton Family

Trisha is my old roommate from the college days. This is her cute hubby and georgous family. It was a fun morning.

Here are a bunch:








5 comments:

healthyfix said...

too bad that hot chick got stuck with the old dork!

Thanks for spending the morning with us Dana. You were quite brave and the photos turned out great!

jamirodana said...

Yes, she is georgous but and you are not old or a dork!!
I'm glad you like the pics:)

Robyn said...

What a gorgeous family! Love the cutie in the red shirt. They picked great colors too. Great pictures Dana! Definitely professional.

Melinda said...

Dana, I love, love, love these pictures. The last several posts, in fact. You are getting dang good. I love the backgrounds, esp. the couple on the swing, hee hee. How cute. I can't wait for you to take pictures of Luke. Maybe you can take some pictures of Taylor and Luke so I can send them out at Christmas!

blisster said...

dana, these are awesome. where are they taken? can we set a date for mi familia? I've been looking at a couple spots by main, I'm excited!