The Hoffman's are good friend's of mine. I had a lot of fun taking their pictures this past weekend.
Here are a few of my favorites:




Monday, November 10, 2008
Hoffman Family
at 8:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Hoffman's are good friend's of mine. I had a lot of fun taking their pictures this past weekend.
Here are a few of my favorites:




at 8:30 AM
3 comments:
Beautiful family! Great pictures!
James and Shanti, I can't believe how big your kids are getting! They are all so beautiful and grown up looking!
Dana, great pics! I am totally jealous and want to take photography classes (though I'm not sure I have what it takes, regardless of any instruction I get!)
Next time we come to SLC we should definitely all get together!
Those turned out really cute. RObyn says she likes them too. Good job!
Post a Comment