....came over for a quick visit this morning. The clouds parted and let the sun shine, thankfully:)
Katie, I think we were both a little worried we wouldn't get any good one's since Beckham didn't last too long.
I think we got quite a few cuties though:) Hooray! (thank goodness)
PS- Do you like my matching text color Katie? I thought so! I know you like things to match:)





Friday, June 26, 2009
Beckham.......
at 2:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I LOVE them thanks so so much! I wish he would have cooperated more... we'll have to try again in a few months! You are a true talent for capturing some amazing pics from such a fussy model!
Oh and I DO love the text :)
These turned out super cute!!! Great job Dana! Beckham is a cutie!
LOVE THESE
Those are really good. I love the one of him in the basket. Cute cute!
Ooh, I love the red chair shots. Those are awesome. You're great! I can't wait until you come in August to take pictures of Lukey!
Post a Comment