Saturday, June 20, 2009

Wow, Amazing, Fun, Learned so much.......

I attended a workshop and today we had a "photo shoot" with these beautiful "models" below:
We got to pose them how we wanted and then click away! It was so much fun and I learned a lot! These girls were so natural so it made it easier on us photographers:)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sisters:)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We were workin' it with the wind!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The picture above is obviously color, but I absolutely love the "blue toned" below.


Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Amy said...

Those girls are beautiful! And you did a great job shooting them. Some beautiful photos!

Linzy said...

Cool pics! Cute girls. They look like they are 12 going on 21!

Robyn said...

I LOVE these!! You did SO good. Beautiful girls too. Can't wait for our family pics at Lake Arrowhead!!! What should we wear?

Christie said...

Awesome job Dana! These are fabulous! You did a great job!Let's chat next week! :)

Jen said...

Wow! You are doing such a great job! It's always good to have too. Congrats on your new business.

Katie said...

it was such a fun day! im glad you found me. see you tomorrow!