Tuesday, July 21, 2009

{Collin+Heidi} Engagements

I had a blast doing this session!
Collin and Heidi are so cute together and so happy! Love it!
I hope you like them Heidi. I just posted a few of my favorite's. I can't wait for the Bridals and the Big Day!!

Photobucket
This one above is my absolute favorite of the two of them.

Photobucket
So cute. He is playing with her little ear.

Photobucket

Collin and Heidi engagements
I'd like to thank the beautiful sun for this one above:)


Photobucket

3 comments:

Emily said...

AWESOME!!!!!!
I really really like them all but I think my favorite is the one where they are laying shoulder to shoulder.
Dana, seriously, you rock!

Melinda said...

Those are so good. I love her blue eyes, there gorgeous! I love the one of them lying down, and the one in front of the red barn. What a handsome couple!

The Christensen Family said...

DANA!

You really in amazing! We love the photos...and seriously if you can make me look good you have got something super special! Thanks again, both Collin and I had a lot of fun with you!