Thursday, July 23, 2009

{Jennie} Friend

Jennie is my friend:) She is having her first baby........a girl, soon. I'm so excited for her. We went out and about yesterday and took a few picture's to capture her cute belly. This first one is my favorite!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jen Gibson maternity pics

The sky looked so pretty we hurried up to a location to try and catch it.........and a few power lines:) hehe

8 comments:

Jennie said...

I love them, thanks again for doing them! You're the best!

Emily said...

Ooh, what a pretty sunset, and a pretty mama!

Rachel said...

I love the last one! well, I love them all, but the last one is my favorite.

Kira said...

What a cute pregnant lady she has become. I am so excited to see that little princess!!!!

ariel said...

these are beautiful. lovely lady and lovely photos.

Melissa Sue said...

You did a great job on these Dana! I especially love the first and third ones. They're beautiful!

Diana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diana said...

awesome picture! I enjoyed visiting your site. Diana