Friday, December 4, 2009

{Breck Girl}

I'm going to admit, it is more fun to photograph my little girl than the boys. They are willing and smile, but Breck is my challenge. She says she wants to have her picture taken, but then when I start, she pouts and doesn't want to. At this point, it is my challenge to sit her down and make her laugh and presto chango, I catch her personality. Love it.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I really love black and white pics. They are so clean!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Oh my gosh, she is so pretty. She is getting so big. She looks just like you. Great shots!

blisster said...

look at her cute smile. so cute. i just showed cj the pic of the girl in red, playing her guitar. you're awesome dana!

Sue said...

She looks so grown up!! How old is she again...8?? :)