Monday, December 14, 2009

{Mr. N}

So, I took Mr. N's family pics last week and after I got home I realized I completely forgot to do his individual pics. I think it was the 7 degree weather we were having that day and it got to my brain!

I had his mom bring him over and just stepped outside my door to take a few. I think we were very successful:) Yay. Doesn't he have the most beautiful eyes? Watch out ladies! (in about 10 years:) haha
Noah

Noah

Noah

Noah

**Side note: Don't you just love my cute little white wooden chair? I got it for 5 bucks! I know, I got an awesome deal! I have always needed one.**

5 comments:

blisster said...

wow, those are cute! cute cute, he almost looks like gavins cousin.

Amy said...

love the chair, love the eyes, love he pictures!

Emily said...

He should totally be a child model, beautiful!

Linda said...

You would never know that wasn't the same sitting! What a cutie!

Melinda said...

He looks like Gavin with more hair when Gavin was younger. How cute!