Trina is a friend of mine. She is amazing and gorgeous AND she and her husband have 9 children. I was so happy to meet them all. They are dang cute!
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trina is a friend of mine. She is amazing and gorgeous AND she and her husband have 9 children. I was so happy to meet them all. They are dang cute!
at 4:57 PM
6 comments:
What a beautiful family! They look so good and I love all the individual shots. What beautiful children with their dark complexions and hair..no fair!
9 kids! My goodness how does she do it?
These are beautiful pictures as always. I'm diggin' the new logo thing. It's dang cute.
Ooooh we are sooo love'n these photos, Dana! So happy with the group shots. The "current" family portrait above our fireplace doesn't include our two youngest, so we were way overdue for an updated family photo! Thank you!
Soooo cute treene!!! I love your family!! Dana, u are awesome! Seriously love the one of treene holding the baby! That's totally u Treene! Love it! My favorite is the one of you guys in order! Puts it all into perspective! So cute! You are the best! I miss you! Dana, great job!!
What a pretty family. They are all so good looking, I'm sure it wasn't to difficult to capture some these great shots.
wow, you did awesome. gorgeous individual pics, plus great group shots! you rock
Post a Comment