Wednesday, January 27, 2010

{STELLA} 3 1/2 Months

This little girl is absolutely adorable! She was so good too:) I loved her hair, all piles of it! Her eyes are amazing! Oh, she is so sweet. Thanks Ashley!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mom brought her cute bag over so we stuck her in it to see how it looked:)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

Amy said...

She is beautiful! These are some great pictures! I love the yellow flower one that you have up first, it might be my favorite. :)

Paul*Cat*Hallie*Ty said...

What a little beauty! Love the pics!

Marianne said...

Oh my gosh, she is so adorable! Great pictures, Dana!

Linzy said...

Those are so FREAKING cute!!!! Please take our family photos this spring!

Emily said...

I also love the one with the yellow flower, and the baby in the handbag. She's beautiful!

Sue said...

So cute - I love the purse picture. :)

Robyn said...

What a gorgeous little girl. I love her hair! That purse one is so cute and innovative! Love your style, love your photos, love that baby's eyes!