This pretty mom is a family friend that I've known for many years.
Here she is with her cute kiddos. The weather was gray and rainy so that made for a tricky session indoors with natural light. I'm relieved we were able to get some cute pics. Phew! !
Gorgeous pics!!! Mandy looks awesome after having 3 kids! They are such beautiful children. They look just like a perfect mix of her and Freddie! Great job. I love that little baby..he is a doll!
Welcome to my photo blog! I am Dana. I am nice and I like to have fun!
Contact me if you would like to book me to photograph you or your fabulous family or your sweet newborn baby or your cute children as they grow up way too fast!
I'm excited to meet you!
Email me at danawillis@gmail.com with any questions or to book a session with me. Go to my website(click link below) to see my prices and portfolio.
Thanks for visiting and have a great day!!
7 comments:
Gorgeous pics!!! Mandy looks awesome after having 3 kids! They are such beautiful children. They look just like a perfect mix of her and Freddie! Great job. I love that little baby..he is a doll!
Those turned out so amazing! I look exhausted! The rainy weather that day didn't help with that... Love these so much! Thanks, lady!
Those children have gorgeous eyes, and that baby, oh he is so sweet! Great job Dana!
So cute! I love them all.
absolurely love shots 2 and 3! Great work!
Oh, what a darling baby boy. Those are cute shots Dana. Mandy-you're family is beautiful. Good job!
oh my, beautiful baby picture!! sheesh, these are gorgeous.
Post a Comment