Tuesday, February 9, 2010

{Abby} Almost 4months :)

Abby. She is just adorable. Her mother and I thought most of the pictures were going to be like the first one below. Thanks to many goofy faces, swinging toys above my head, a lot of animal noises and clapping, we got some!! Haha! Thanks Lindsey:) She is not a difficult baby, she is pretty darn normal:)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I think this is my favorite above.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Robyn said...

Oh my gosh, she is beautiful!! I love the one with the black and white patterned background. I love her leg warmers. Cute little girl!! Great job Daners.

Nate and Linds said...

Who's precious little girl is that!? Oh that's right, she's mine! I love these pics Dana, you did an amazing job-sorry she was such a stinker, maybe her 6-7 month shot she'll give us a smile :) You are great! Thanks!

Maker said...

Wow! These are fantastic photos!

The Goffs said...

Dana I love these photos!! When we get back from Mexico I want you to snap my two girls for me...what do you think?

jamirodana said...

Sure Lauren:)

blisster said...

adorable, in espanol!