Wednesday, February 17, 2010

{Gettin' Up}

Well, I thought I'd share a piece of me. I have grown up to love music. I come from a couple of very musical parents. My Mom is a whiz at the piano, she is known for her talent down in the OC by many. My Dad, was a Jazz nut. He played the saxophone mainly, but dabbled in clarinet and others. I remember the station always being set to Jazz music when I would get in his car to go drive it for the night with my friends. I love music. Do I play an instrument? I used to play piano, I played the violin for 6 years. Now, I play my stereo. Hahahaha! I have a musical ear, just didn't continue with the instruments I learned as a youth. Oh well, yes, I regret quitting. Back to my stereo:

I love Hip Hop. Not all, but some. I love to dance. On my own, in a class, or at a club.(haven't been to one of those in a loooong time though)
I love this song. It gets me up and dancing around the house to help pass the time when I have to clean it. Awww jeah.

Click Below: (I couldn't embed it because it has been disabled)

Q-Tip: GETTIN' UP

0 comments: