I'm thinking that babies are my favorite to photograph. Especially when they are so sweet and content:) Here is a 3 1/2 week old girl, Elizabeth. I think I love black and white too!
Dana- I love these pics. They took my breath away when I saw them. Of course I am biased because they are my kids and I always think they are cute, but they are incredible! Thanks so much for taking these. I am excited to show them off...YOU ROCK!!
Welcome to my photo blog! I am Dana. I am nice and I like to have fun!
Contact me if you would like to book me to photograph you or your fabulous family or your sweet newborn baby or your cute children as they grow up way too fast!
I'm excited to meet you!
Email me at danawillis@gmail.com with any questions or to book a session with me. Go to my website(click link below) to see my prices and portfolio.
Thanks for visiting and have a great day!!
4 comments:
Dana- I love these pics. They took my breath away when I saw them. Of course I am biased because they are my kids and I always think they are cute, but they are incredible! Thanks so much for taking these. I am excited to show them off...YOU ROCK!!
Those are some beautiful pictures - I especially love the one with Avery. Katie, your girls are beautiful! :) Well done Dana.
Oh, she is so sweet. Those are really good pictures Dana. I can't wait to see more! I like that one of her with her big sister.
Beautiful - as usual!
Post a Comment