What a beautiful little girl! She was very patient but quite the wiggly baby:) This shoot was a little challenging for me because it made me realize some things I need to work on. All in all it was fun and I'm so glad we got a few cute pics. Phew!
This first pic I used a software I have to frame it. I thought it was cool. Also, I have started putting logo's on my pics that I take when I post them online. Which do you like best? danawillisphoto or dwp? Just curious. I may just use both:)




Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Miss Kaitlyn
at 3:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
These turned out so cute. I can't wait to see the rest of them. Thank you so much, I had a lot of fun watching you at work.
love these pics, and both of your logos too, use them both! I still want you to shoot Simon, what does your schedule look like tomorrow afternoon?
I like both of the logos DWP is cute. The last one with her tounge stiking out is oh so adorable.
Just wanted to let you in on a great photo forum called clikin moms.
www.clickinmoms.com
You might know about it already, but it is fun and new and thought I would share!!
So cute, SOMEDAY I will have this baby and we will have to have you take some shots. I like DWP because it doesn't cover up as much of your great photos!
I love that little tongue. soooo sweet!
Post a Comment