Sunday, March 15, 2009

This is for you Tammi:)

Around Christmas time, our ward R.S. did a neat thing. They had everyone who came to the activity fill out a piece of paper with 3 types of service they were willing to give to someone. We all chose a number and then were given our paper with the services and had to choose one of them. Tammi won my offer of pictures of she and her hubby.

We finally completed those today:) Hooray!


Here are a few:






I hope you like them Tammi! Rydel, thanks for being a good sport about all of the pictures:)

5 comments:

Robyn said...

These are beautiful pictures! I love the first one of him smiling down on her with her laughing. She looks so pretty and it's so natural. Good job Dana!!

Tammi said...

I love, love, love them! Good Job Dana. You are so good at takin pictures! You make me look good!!!

Amy said...

Those are some great pics! I love that top one...BEAUTIFUL!

Chris and Tara said...

Beautiful!

Jeff said...

I'm back baby! (said like George Costanza's father in the episode in which he starts cooking again)

http://pinnacleapex.blogspot.com/