Tuesday, October 27, 2009

{Baby Abby}

This beautiful couple below have been waiting a looooooooong time for this little girl to arrive:)  I'm so happy for them and the sweet little family they are.

Abby decided right from the beginning that she was not going to go to sleep for us:)  This made picture taking a little more tricky for us, but oh well.  She IS the boss after all!  :)
PS- I cannot make up my mind about my dumb logo so bare with me and my changing on every single picture:)  I'm just undecided I guess.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I had to get a picture of this face above!

7 comments:

blisster said...

love these, so cute!

Emily said...

Dana, great shots!
It's great to see newborn babies on your blog, chances are they won't bring Abby to church till she's older and the world isn't infected. She is so cute!

By the way, I like the logo with the palm trees and the casual cursive, the one on the picture with Abby crying. They are all cool though! (just thought you would like some more unsolicited feedback)

Emily said...

ok, I also like the logo on the nude shot (love the strategic leg by the way) :)
I like the size of the font for your name in conjunction with the flower and the word photography. Puts the emphasis where it should be.

Misty Garrett said...

I like the flower logo. The one with the palm trees makes me think of a logo for a funeral home (maybe that's cause I live in Phoenix). The flower is so cute!

Melinda said...

Dana,

Awesome baby pictures! Those are so cute. Wow! Good job!

Paul*Cat*Hallie*Ty said...

Love them!!! Is I have said before... you freakin' rock! She is SO adorable!

Nate and Linds said...

I love them Dana! I'm so glad we got some good shots, I was a little nervous with what a stinker she was, but way to capture the good stuff! I'm excited to see some more and get some printed! Thanks for being so accomidating and patient with us, we really appreciate it!