Saturday, October 3, 2009

{McKnight} Family Picture's

Well, Fall is upon us.  We went up to the colored leaves and they were beautiful!!

Here is a cute little McKnight family below.  They are great people.  I find it hard just narrowing it down to a few so pardon the many picture's.  


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

McKnight Family pics

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Maker said...

Wow! Great pics, babe! Great looking family too!

Melinda said...

What a darling family. I love the Fall in Utah! I'm jealous, I want to be there right now!!! Anyone have a free flight for me and one child? ha ha

blisster said...

these are gorgeous, very great pictures!!

Linda said...

Wow...you probably caught the only good weekend for fall leaves! Great shots!

Amy Jones said...

Dana, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those pictures! What a fabulous job. I bet they were ecstatic! What a great location. I might beg you someday to tell me where you went. ;)

Robyn said...

Wow, this is probably your best work yet. The coloring in all the pictures are amazing! They look like C's!! You are so good! What a beautiful family too!! Great job!