Thursday, October 15, 2009

{Newey Fam}

We had quite the morning trying to capture this cute little family.  Little Miss H would rather have run free.  Who wouldn't?!  I believe we got a few cuties though, phew!  Hahahaha!!  Phew.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
She was straight chillin' here above:)

Photobucket
We did a little "off roading" to be amongst the leaves.

Newey Family

Photobucket

As you can see, she was done and done here:)  Still cute though!
Thanks Newey family!

5 comments:

Sue said...

Cute cute cute! I love those leaves.

Joanna McGuire said...

You do such a good job. I love all of your pictures.

Paul*Cat*Hallie*Ty said...

You are truly amazing! You would never know that Hallie was being rather uncooperative...a true sign of a great photographer! Paul and I LOVE them! They all look SO good! THANK YOU!!!

Emily said...

Nice Job Dana!

Melinda said...

Those turned out nice. I love the red leaves! Pretty family!