Monday, November 23, 2009

I Heart Faces- {Sun Flare}

This weeks theme is "Sun Flare". I love it when it looks just right:)
This is a beautiful girl who played guitar so we had to shoot some with her guitar.

Photobucket

Go to www.iheartfaces.com to see other entries or to enter a picture that you've taken.

10 comments:

Frogmum said...

This is GOREOUSO!!

Unknown said...

She is really pretty. What a lovely image! I had to search a moment for the flare, but then I saw it! Perfect!

Unknown said...

Wow, my favorite so far. So beautiful, and I LOVE that beautiful autumn colored background.

Unknown said...

This is so so pretty - absolutely gorgeous colors!

Lauren W said...

Absolutely gorgeous shot! She is so lovely, and you caught just the right amount of flare. I love it :)

Anonymous said...

This photos is perfect! I love the blobs of light on the guitar.

Life's Little Moments said...

Hey! I'm a good friend of Paula's and just happened to notice you entered for this week! She's very pretty and like the subtle flare!

Kathy said...

I just love this photos! One of my faves!

Aunt Tea said...

very very nice. Ü

blisster said...

my word dana, i don't know what flare is, but that is so pretty.