
The theme for this weeks contest is "We Heart Tooshies"
Go to I Heart Faces to see the other great entries!!!
I shot this engagement session and they were so dang cute together. She said that she loved his tooshie and pinched away. I snapped away!


Go to I Heart Faces to see the other great entries!!!



11 comments:
I love the look on her face!
haha Very cute! looks like she loves his tooshie, too! =)
cute shot!
hee hee I love this! :-)
This is perfect! I love the expression on her face!
CUUUUUTTTEEEE!!
seriously. that is awesome.
What a great shot. Love the expression, I like the story it tells. Excellent.
Now THAT is cute!!!
So cute - and FUN, they look like a great couple! Well done.
hahaha! Love the grin on her face!
Absolutely AWESOME! This made me laugh. :) Great shot.
Post a Comment