I went to this really cute place with a barn. I happened to find this adorable family with the "don't hate me because I'm beautiful and I've had 5 kids" Mom and I photographed them.
;)




I also came across their super cute niece! :) I decided to take a picture or two of her too.
The sad thing to all of this was that it was almost dark when we began :(





6 comments:
I LOVE YOU!!!!! They are exactly what I wanted Dana!! You are so good! Yeah!! I am so excited!! Nice comment on the first picture btw! WHATEVER!!!
What a beautiful family!
gorgeous!
Okay, Sue you are hot! I can't stand it, you're too hot and I can't believe you have 5 kids. The older ones look like teenagers. What? It's crazy! I love your outfit and the red barn was a good choice! Good job Dana, although it probably wasn't too difficult making these pictures look good.
Love these pics. I love this family! I can't believe how grown up they are now! They are so beautiful and happy and Su is a hottie mom of 5!!!
Oh yeah, totally hate you for being beautiful! J/K Darling pics Su! Good job Dana!
Post a Comment