Monday, July 26, 2010

{Jon + Lou Ann=Cute Family}

This pretty woman below was my very first friend when my family moved to Laguna Hills, CA years ago. We hit it off! We have kept in touch over the years and I'm glad I was able to photograph her beautiful family.
We are going to have to hang out again next time we go down because we get along so well!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

5 comments:

Emily said...

Beautiful family, beautiful scenery! How did you ever manage to leave California?

Melinda said...

What a cute family. I love beach pictures, but those are extra nice, because of the surrounding scenery as well.

loubige said...

Yay!! Love them! Thanks so much Dana, I can't wait to get some ordered and frame them! It was a fun day. :-)

Lori said...

beautiful shots D, I loved them and Lou your family is so cute, love the Dad shot with the girls and the boys on the beach, loved them all, I thought the lighting and the color was flattering!

Nataly Harris said...

LOVE those beach shots! Awesome job!!!