Thursday, July 29, 2010

{Who ARE you?}

I have one of those Live Feed Traffic thingy-ma-jigs on the side of my blog. I put it there because I was curious about where people were visiting my blog from.

I am seeing Alberta, Illinois, North Carolina, Georgia, the UK, etc....
If you are in the mood to comment and say hello, do it. I would love to know who my visitors are:)
How did you find me and do I know you? It's ok if I don't, by the way.

It will be fun! I like to meet new peeps!

If you don't want to, I respect that.
I will just keep wondering from time to time who you are!!


3 comments:

Dana Willis said...

I guess people are shy too:)

Nataly Harris said...

What an awesome idea...even if some are too shy to say hi! I know I always wonder who my visitors are!

Dana Willis said...

Haha! I just wondered if I knew the people visiting from places I've never heard of.......(cities, at least)

Hi Nataly!! :)