Thursday, July 1, 2010

{Wesley}

This teeny little boy is one week young. He was so quiet and sweet.
He has beautiful little eye lashes too! Congratulations to the family!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

9 comments:

Maker said...

Great shots! Cute baby.

Katie said...

LOVE these dana. so beautiful and natural.

Marianne said...

Dana, I LOVE these!!! I am so lucky to have such a talented friend- thank you so much!

Kira said...

What a doll! Congrats Marianne!

Amy said...

What a beautiful baby! BEAUTIFUL!

Carrie said...

Oh my goodness, I want to hold him! I can't wait for you to make my baby that cute! =o)

Emily said...

Wow, Great Shots! That baby is perfect! Marianne, he is absolutely beautiful!

Robyn said...

What a cutie. Great pictures. So precious. LOVE your new splash page on your website. So fresh and fun. Love the font on the paper Breck is holding.

Melinda said...

WOW, those are beautiful. What a sweet baby