Tuesday, August 31, 2010

{Family}

I love my family. I love my sisters. This is one of them and her handsome husband and their adorable children. I love them all! I'm so happy they came to visit.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

5 comments:

Brooke Snow said...

What a lovely location! LOVE LOVE LOVE the first shot :)

Marianne said...

Cute pictures- you guys definitely look like sisters!

Melinda said...

Cutest family! I love all of them. Robyn and Dave look good in blue. Robyn looks beautiful! Cutest niece and nephew award! Sorry Dana...maybe if you didn't take such good pictures, they wouldn't win that award in these shots!!!

Robyn said...

Dana, you did such a good job on these. I didn't think we'd get any with the way the kids were acting but when I look at these, I think of how lucky I am to have you as a sister and how much I love my cute family!! Great location too. Glad we went there.

Jeff said...

ah jeah!!