Well, I love change, obviously. I can't decide on a logo or a watermark and stick with it!
I have a new logo and I love it! It is pretty and simple and clean and has pink in it.
Anyway, it's fun to change things once in a while. Hopefully, I can stick with this for a long time:)
Feel free to grab a button for your blog. It helps drive people to my blog/website and, well, you get the idea and 'thank you very much' for grabbing a button.
I do give $10 off your session fee for referrals!
Fall is around the corner and my schedule is filling up quickly!
If you are wanting to book a session then you might want to hurry, but just a little.
I'm scheduled to have surgery on my right hand, yep, my shutter button hand, oh my!
For now, I am scheduled to have it in December, if I decide to go ahead and do it. I'm a little nervous about the whole thing, actually. It could be a bigger ordeal than I thought. Ugh.
Thanks to all who have chosen me to be your photographer! I have enjoyed it a lot! I enjoy getting to know you and your great families.
Happy Fall Season!!
(I'm a little bit happy to see it come.)



1 comments:
The new logo looks great Dana, very beautiful!
Post a Comment