Monday, August 16, 2010

{You might die from the cuteness....}

.....of this sweet little baby girl.....

Photobucket


Photobucket

...or sweet sleepy smiles....

Photobucket

....or cute big sister's with their new sister....

Photobucket

.....or great green colors popping out of the picture....

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

...or their amazing eyes!!
I swear, I almost died when looking through this session's images:)

7 comments:

Maker said...

Cute kids. Great shots!

Brian said...

Excellent pictures, Dana - the colors and poses make for beautiful images. Thanks so much!

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

Beautiful Pictures!

Paul*Cat*Hallie*Ty said...

Super, super cute!!!

Unknown said...

Great job. Love the sharpness that you were able to get on all the eyes. That is such a hard thing to do with little ones.

Janetpiper said...

Love these pictures. Would love to buy some copies.

Carrie said...

I did almost die from the cuteness and I get to see them everyday! Thanks Dana!!