I enjoy getting an image and playing around in photoshop to make it better.
This weeks "Fix it Friday" was a fun image!
SOOC image below.

Below is my edit:

I used Photoshop CS5 for this one. I also added a texture for fun! I think it is funky and I like it.
His face is a little blown out, but I don't mind it in this image.
Go to www.iheartfaces.com to find out how to download and do your own edit.




5 comments:
Cool edit...love it!
I like it! Looks great.
very nice!
Great job! I love the warmth to the photo!
Visiting from the I Heart Faces linky! BTW I just started a new meme called SOOC Saturday where you link up your shot Straight Out Of the Camera. The linky will be open all weekend. I'd love for you to join in!
www.marvelousmommy.com
Amazing job! Love it!
Post a Comment