Saturday, January 8, 2011

{Niece and Nephew}

Maybe, because I live in Utah, I am more of a "homesick-miss my family horribly"
type of person. We went at Christmas time to visit my Mom and my siblings.
We seem to have the best time just hanging around each other and letting the kids play.
While I was down, it was Melinda's (my little sister) turn to have her kids photographed.
We just went out into the backyard because we were losing light fast.
Her children are beautiful!
Luke was hard to get to look and smile, as he is a bit of a wild 2 year old.
I'm so glad we got a few though. Phew.
Taylor was so sweet and didn't mind smiling for me.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Oh, they are so beautiful. I love my children. You did a great job, especially for the cold, short time we had, and cranky Luke. Thanks for taking the time while you were down. I am so appreciative! Love you!

Carrie said...

Wow! Your Entire family is beautiful! Glad to see some more of your photos! I love them! And will be coming for more when I can raise the money! =o)