Monday, January 10, 2011

{I Heart Faces- Smile}

**Update**: I won 6th place photo with this one! So excited about that. Also, even more excited that the judge who chose my image was the lovely Jasmine Star!! Yahoo!!
Thanks Jasmine!


I haven't done an I heart faces post in a while!
This weeks theme is "SMILE".
I posted my favorite image of my daughter.
We have a hard time saying NO when she smiles.
She melts my heart!

Go to www.iheartfaces.com to enter or see the other entries!

Photobucket


14 comments:

Leilani said...

LOVE! The colours are perfect! So sweet!

Kate said...

Shes beautiful! Oh my!

Jessica~ said...

very sweet face and lovely smile!

Sarah Hendrix said...

So Sweet! Such pretty eyes!

c.hartman said...

Very pretty eyes!

Nikki B. said...

gorgeous!

Catherine Grace Life Photography said...

Gorgeous photo~!

Wendy said...

Mmmmm..... that is a beautiful face!

Unknown said...

Dana, this picture is just wonderful. Your daughter is lovely. Congratulations on being a Jasmine Star winner this week. That is all sorts of sensational. So happy for you!

Brooke Snow said...

wahoo Dana! Congrats on placing in the contest! Lovely photo! So excited to see your name!

DanaOh said...

WOOHOO!!! I was so bummed I didn't get a chance to enter this week, 1st for the smile theme, second because of JStar... so I'm glad the other Best Dana ever won!!! What a fun surprise to see your name. This is simply gorgeous, my friend! And what a HUGE compliment to be picked by JStar!!! Awesome! ;)

Tea with Tiffany said...

Congrats on your winning pic.

ukreal1 said...

Such a perfect portrait, love it!

Katherine said...

I saw your picture on I ♥ Faces and I freaked out because it was you and you got 6th place!! Congrats, it's beautiful.